Website Parker Hannifin
2nd Shift Welder Job Highlights
|Title||2nd Shift Welder|
|Location||North Haven, CT, United States|
Parker Hannifin manufactures motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial, and aerospace markets. The company specializes in the design, manufacture, and distribution of compressed air/gas treatment, on-site gas generation systems, and clean air solutions.
The company is searching for a Welder who will be responsible for the safe fabrication of metal seals. Utilize standard measuring devices and gauges. Ability to safely use all manufacturing equipment involved in the process.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates may be required to have some previous work experience in the related field.
- Communicate with others on work order status and completion of work
- Fabricate metal bands, utilizing the welding processes according to ISO documentation and procedures
- Read and interpret work instructions
- Safely operate all welding equipment used in the processes
- Ability to read
- Ability to use a computer
- Ability to work cooperatively and professionally with others and members of the public, and the ability to follow written and verbal directions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Basic math skills
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds
- Typical Mental and Physical Demands While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand and walk, use hands to operate machines, measuring devices, and computers.
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. The company is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit parkercareers.ttcportals.com.