Website Relativity Space
3D Printing Technician Job Highlights
|Title||3D Printing Technician|
|Location||Los Angeles, CA, United States|
Relativity Space is building humanity’s multi-planetary future by using software-defined manufacturing, artificial intelligence, 3D printing, and autonomous robotics. The company’s long-term vision is to upgrade humanity’s industrial base on Earth and on Mars.
The company is recruiting a 3D Printing Technician who will be responsible for running and maintaining multiple of the world’s largest 3D printers simultaneously.
Note: Printing operations run twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Experience using hand tools (grinders, torque wrenches, etc.).
- Experience using computer systems for data monitoring
- Assist with set up and operation of our large 3D printers
- Establish and enforce preventative maintenance procedures for company assets
- Execute daily operations to produce development, qualification, and flight hardware facilitating structures and company goals
- Learn periodic maintenance of robotics and weld equipment
- Support production process under the direction of engineers and managers
- Work closely with manufacturing and design engineering to improve processes and product designs
Preferred but Not Required
- 3+ years of metal fabrication experience
- Ability to meet deadlines and have a “whatever it takes” attitude to complete assignments
- Ability to perform basic shop mathematical skills such as fractional math and trigonometry
- Basic metallurgy knowledge of materials and joining processes
- Certifications from an accredited welding school
- Experience working within a manufacturing or production environment
- Open to work an hourly position of 8 hour shifts during weekdays (Monday-Friday) with 2nd and 3rd shifts. Weekends as needed.
- Practical mechanical knowledge
- Prior experience working in a machine shop with CNC knowledge
- Proficient with email communication and experience interfacing with business software such as an ERP
- Ability to work safely and effectively communicate with co-workers
- Demonstrate proficiency in teamwork and a strong work ethic
- The company offers competitive salary and equity, a generous vacation policy, an annual Learning and Development stipend and more.
Relativity Space is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.