Website Pickens Contracting
ACM Shop Fabricator Job Highlights
|ACM Shop Fabricator
|Greer, SC, United States
Pickens Contracting (formerly known as Pickens Roofing) is a roofing, panel installation, and sheet metal contracting company.
The company is looking for Table Operator and General Helper to join its team.
Note: This position will report to the ACM Division Leader.
- The applicants may be required to have High School Diploma or GED
- No prior experience is required
- Communicating with members of the crew as well as the shop supervisor.
- Maintain project area in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Ability to identify safety hazards in the project area and take corrective measures to eliminate or reduce risks associated with those hazards.
- Ability to lift 40 – 75 lbs. regularly
- Ability to read a tape measure consistently and reliably
- Ability to remove Aluminum Composite Panels from CNC machine to assembly table. From there they will be taught how to fabricate a variety of different panel types by hand.
- Ability to use hand tools associated with sheet metal fabrication including simple hand tools and specific metal-related tools.
- Capable of taking constructive criticism and learning from mistakes.
- Dependable and able to be at work on time.
- Knowledge of metal fabrication or CNC machinery and tools is a plus
- Physical ability to lift and maneuver heavy objects including materials and equipment.
- 401k (after 1-year employment)
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the shop location in Greer SC.
Pickens Contracting an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit careers.jobscore.com.