Website Lincoln Electric
Additive Robotic Production Cell Operator Job Highlights
|Additive Robotic Production Cell Operator
|Euclid, OH, United States
Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer of the highest quality welding, cutting, and joining solutions ranging from simple to complex.
The company is hiring an Additive Robotic Production Cell Operator who will play a key role in the operation and monitoring of additive robotic production cells.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have some knowledge and experience in the GMAW Welding process
- Previous experience with Robotic Welding (a plus)
- Able to obtain Semi-Automatic GMAW and Aluminum GMAW welding certification within 6 months.
- Clear system faults in a timely manner.
- Document the build for tracking part manufacture.
- Interface with customers.
- Operate cranes, forklift trucks, and perform material handling duties.
- Operate shop tools including grinders, plasma torches, hand tools, impact drivers, drills, and saws.
- Operate, monitor, and maintain additive robotic production cells to ensure productivity and quality.
- Perform setup work such as mounting base plates, feeding wire, and selecting shielding gas.
- Recognize welding process variations and take corrective action as required.
- Replace wear components such as drive rolls, liners, tips, and nozzles.
- Use computers, CAD/CAM, and robotic controllers for the manufacture of parts.
- Work with Technologists and Engineers to set up jobs to be run on additive robotic production cells.
- Other duties as assigned by the department supervisor.
- Able to drive a forklift truck and operate cranes
- Able to maintain production records
- Able to organize and maintain a neat work area
- Capable of lifting 60 pounds on an occasional basis
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly motivated, quick to learn, safety conscious
- Understanding and prior use of CAD or CAM tools (a plus)
- The company offers competitive pay with a lucrative annual profit-sharing incentive, student loan repayment, tuition reimbursement, paid time off/paid holidays, retirement, medical, dental, vision, and much more.
Lincoln Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lincolnelectric.com.