Website Kinder Morgan
Administrator (Project Support) Job Highlights
|Title||Administrator – Project Support|
|Location||Houston, TX, United States|
Kinder Morgan is one of the largest energy infrastructure companies along with the largest natural gas transporter and storage operator. The company move approximately 40 percent of the natural gas consumed in the U.S.
The company is seeking an Administrator (Project Support) who will do the following tasks-
- Review required documents and records for the completion of project closure packages at the end of a project.
- Responsible for performing thorough quality checks of project closure documents for full material traceability, full weld traceability, verification, accuracy, and regulatory compliance, as well as the ability to understand, analyze, and identify discrepancies in the documents.
- Verify critical project closure documents are completed and on-record for the project facility, including engineering, construction, welding, pressure tests, and commissioning records.
- Ensure each Project Closure Package is technically compliant with all Kinder Morgan and regulatory agency requirements as defined in Kinder Morgan step-by-step procedures.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma
- The candidates should have 2 to 3 years of experience in the natural gas industry preferred, with a primary focus on quality control of construction documentation.
- Exposure to various projects encountered in the natural gas industry is a plus.
- Communicate effectively and consistently with Project Managers and customers (internal and external), regarding documents needed for the closure packages.
- Complete in-depth technical review and organization of engineering documentation for natural gas Project Closure Packages, including drawings, bills of material, purchase orders, material certifications, NDE Reader Sheets, pressure test reports, qualifications, etc.
- Maintain project closure progress using a comprehensive database, showing the progress of the closure packages through completion.
- Perform an in-depth comparative analysis of drawings, sketches, and technical documents by clearly and concisely identifying potential data anomalies and resolving discrepancies.
- Perform other Administrator – Project Support duties, as instructed by the Manager.
- Perform project closure review and quality check within the designated timeframe to ensure that Kinder Morgan is in compliance with internal and external record-keeping requirements.
- Read project documents and understand the scope of work for which the closure package is being assembled.
- Be knowledgeable of Kinder Morgan and regulatory agency standards of required documents to ensure all closure packages are compliant.
- Work with Project Managers in the Houston office and remote locations to assemble and quality check project closure packages within the designated timeframe.
- Able to manage own workload to accommodate shifting priorities and ensure goals are met on an ongoing basis.
- Able to periodically lift file boxes, filled with closure package documentation, and move short distances.
- Able to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
- Comply with Kinder Morgan’s policies and standards, including the company’s Code of Conduct
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be accountable and take direction from Management, keep required work schedules, and follow work rules
- Must be flexible and able to work effectively in a team environment and consistently maintain a professional and respectful demeanor/attitude with coworkers, clients, vendors, and regulatory agencies.
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working with minimal supervision and/or direction.
- Organizational skills, the ability to prioritize tasks, and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Organized and able to multitask
- Proficiency with computer applications, including Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required to communicate with management, internal and external customers, and peers
Kinder Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.com.