Website GE Healthcare
Advanced Manufacturing Engineer Welding Job Highlights
|Title||Advanced Manufacturing Engineer Welding|
|Location||Florence, SC, United States|
GE Healthcare provides medical technology and digital solutions. It enables clinicians to make faster, more informed decisions through data analytics, intelligent devices, applications, and services.
The company needs an Advanced Manufacturing Engineer in welding to lead one of the key fabrication processes in the production of our Magnetic Resonance Systems. The role will provide leadership, planning, and technical support for the introduction of welding processes for new and existing products.
- The applicants should have passed a B.S. Degree in Engineering and at least 3 years of experience OR A.S. Degree and at least 5 years of experience or a High School Diploma with at least 7 years of experience in this field. Avail these degrees from various welding schools.
- 6-sigma DMAIC and DFSS certified
- The candidates should have experience working with regulatory bodies.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. May lead small projects with low risks and resource requirements. Explains information; developing skills to bring team members to consensus around topics within the field. Conveys performance expectations and may handle sensitive issues.
- For controlled titles that require approval by Chief Engineer. This is reserved for the very selected top experts, engineers and should not be used without specific consent.
- Includes direct people management responsibility including staffing and performance development. Utilizes in-depth knowledge of a technical discipline and analytical thinking and technical experience to execute policy/strategy.
- Uses some judgment and has some ability to propose different solutions outside of the set parameters to address more complicated manufacturing processes with technical variety and/or interdependent production cycles. Uses technical experience and analytical thinking. Uses multiple internal and limited external sources outside of own teams to arrive at decisions.
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Note: GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.gecareers.com.