Website Management & Training Corp.
Advanced Welding Instructor Job Highlights
|Title||Advanced Welding Instructor|
|Location||Morganfield, KY, United States|
|Company||Management & Training Corporation|
Management & Training Corporation consists of four divisions i.e. Job Corps, Corrections, MTC Medical, and International Development. Each division provides life-changing opportunities through academic, career, technical, and social skills training programs.
The company is looking for a trade instructor to help teach our students job-worthy skills in the work industry.
- The prospective candidates should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent qualification from a welding school.
- Certified by American Welding Society or the standards established by American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Boilers, and Pressure Vessel Code.
- The applicants should have teaching and training experience in the concerned area.
- Motivates and counsels each student in areas of behavior along with directing them in training for their specific department.
- Must be able to perform and teach 5G and 6G welds.
- Able to become a Certified Weld Inspector with the American Welding Society within twelve months.
The company provides team members competitive wages, affordable health, dental, and prescription drug insurance, 3 weeks paid vacation, 2 weeks paid sick time, 11 paid holidays, flexible schedules, 401(k) with company match.
Note: Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record is required.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority, Female, Veteran, and Disabled.
To apply for this job please visit www.mtctrains.com.