Website Precision Castparts Corporation
Aerospace CNC Maintenance Engineer Job Highlights
|Aerospace CNC Maintenance Engineer
|Tulsa, OK, United States
|Precision Castparts Corporation
Precision Castparts is a market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings, forged components, aerostructures, and highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace applications. The company also produces airfoil castings for the industrial gas turbine market.
The company is searching for an Aerospace CNC Maintenance Engineer who will usually master mechanic helpers working under direct supervision to perform retrofits, preventative maintenance, and troubleshooting tasks on NC machines.
Demonstrate the ability to use basic measuring tools such as micrometers and calipers and basic shop math.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-3 years of extensive field experience (required)
- Demonstrates the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Have an adequate background in CNC machine tool repair with an emphasis on Fanuc control systems.
- Effectively inspect, diagnose, repair, and align basic CNC machine tool systems with a basic understanding of electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic/pneumatic circuits.
- A teamwork attitude is necessary
- Applicant should have the basic necessary tools to perform his/her job duties.
Precision Castparts is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To apply for this job please visit pcctalentacquisitionportal.tal.net.