Website Expleo Group
Aircraft Structures Technician Job Highlights
|Title||Aircraft Structures Technician|
|Location||Boston, MA, United States|
Expleo Group is a global engineering, technology, and consulting service provider that partners with leading organizations to guide them through their business transformation, helping them achieve operational excellence and future-proof their businesses.
The company is looking for Aircraft Structures Technician to join its team.
- The applicants should have received Training from a Sheet Metal Aircraft Technical School or have Equivalent Schooling
- Possess a Welder Certification (preferred)
- Have a Certification, A&P Certificate, or Repairman Certificate (preferred)
- The candidates should have 2+ years of structural sheet metal repair or modification experience.
- Experience on corporate jet aircraft (preferred)
- Troubleshoot, repair, inspect and perform maintenance on corporate aircraft.
- Fabricate/modify structural modifications on aircraft parts.
- Remove or install aircraft components.
- Ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual or aircraft status
- Ability to interpret and work with mechanical engineering drawings
- Have basic PC skills
- Must own a basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate Inventory and control of tools
- A professional and dynamic work setting
- Cutting edge industrial projects that will advance your career
- Permanent and Full-time position
To apply for this job please visit external-northamerica-expleo.icims.com.