Website Lincoln Electric
Applications Engineer (Welding) Job Highlights
|Title||Applications Engineer (Welding)|
|Location||Cleveland, OH, United States|
Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer of the highest quality welding, cutting, and joining solutions ranging from simple to complex.
The company is seeking a candidate who will work on the mission to develop innovative welding solutions and content that empower our Strategic Business Units to produce industry-leading products and enables our Global Sales teams to win in identified market segments.
- The prospective applicants should have passed a Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, Welding Engineering from a college/welding school.
- The candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of engineering experience
- Act as the voice of the customer for MRD and CRD in the product development process
- Consolidate key insights from industry exposure, lab testing, and welding experience into value propositions for developed application solutions, and welding fundamental related tools
- Interface with Customers, Segment teams, and Technical Sales Reps to understand & identify industry challenges and solution gaps
- Perform Applied R&D testing to develop process solutions to fill industry gaps
- Represent Lincoln Electric as unmatched expertise in the field of welding with the ability to – Troubleshoot complex welding application scenarios; Assess the productivity needs and issues of our customers, and make relevant recommendations; Demonstrate welding solutions and speak to the value of implementation
- Assumes additional responsibilities as needed or directed in support of the Company’s 2025 Strategy.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization, as well as external customers
- Demonstration of Application Engineering Self-Management Competencies commensurate with engineering level.
- Knowledge of various welding types like arc welding, cutting processes, and procedures
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Willing to travel 10-20% of time domestically and internationally
Lincoln Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lincolnelectric.com.