Website Hubbell Incorporated
Arc Welder #3 Job Highlights
|Title||Arc Welder #3|
|Location||Mayville, WI, United States|
Hubbell Incorporated is an international manufacturer of quality electrical and electronic products for a broad range of residential and non-residential construction, industrial, and utility applications
Hubbell Commercial & Industrial (HCI) provides solutions for a broad range of non-residential and residential construction, commercial and industrial applications along with high-voltage test and measurement solutions.
The company is searching for Arc Welder #3 who will perform production welding on mild steel to assemble parts together using the MIG process under the supervision of Arc Welder #1 or the lead person.
Will have the opportunity to acquire the skills necessary to advance to Arc Welder #2 classification.
- Education level is not mentioned, yet applicants may be required a High School Diploma
- Possess work-related experience (a plus)
- Follow all safety rules regarding machine operation and proper guarding
- Maintain simple reports on productivity, quality, and safety
- Responsible for the quality of the parts produced
- Must be able to pass the spirometry (respiratory) test per OSHA requirements.
- Physically able to do work requiring frequent standing, bending, and lifting up to 30 lbs. frequently.
- Sufficient manual dexterity to operate the equipment properly.
- Sufficient reading and writing ability to follow work order instructions and prepare simple Production reports.
- Sufficient visual acuity (corrected) to read instructions, operate machines, and inspect parts.
Hubbell Incorporated (its subsidiaries and affiliates) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit careers.hubbell.com.