Website Michels Corporation
Arc Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Bend, OR, United States|
Michels Corporation is a leading energy and infrastructure contractor. The company is involved in various areas of utility construction, including pipeline construction, directional crossings, foundations, and communications and pipe services and tunneling. The company is also involved in cable placements, pipe restoration, energy farm construction, concrete paving, aggregates and custom crushing, road construction, and electrical power infrastructure construction services, as well as in trenching and construction of natural oil and gas projects.
The company is searching for an Arc Welder who will complete routine project work and assist on original or large-scale projects under the supervision of a Foreman.
- Ability to pass Continental Fabrication Services (CFS) or client welding test
- Promote safety, regardless of job title
- Individual commitment to a group effort
- Relish new challenges and evolving technology
- Do your best work with the best crews
- Must possess a valid driver license for the type of vehicles which may be driven and an acceptable driving record
- Travel required
Michels Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer – Women, disabilities, veterans, and minorities.
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.