Website Baker Hughes
ARMO Welder Job Highlights
|Title||ARMO Welder (Completions/Well Interventions)|
|Location||Leduc, Alberta, Canada|
Baker Hughes Company is an energy technology company. It distributes products and services to oil and gas markets. Baker Hughes Process and Pipeline Services (PPS) supports the full lifecycle of customers’ assets from pre-commissioning to decommissioning.
The company is recruiting an ARMO Welder who will perform welding applications within one or more work teams.
Performs visual and in-process inspections in accordance with API and ISO quality specifications.
Helps facilitate the team in diagnosing, troubleshooting, and solving welding problems that enhance throughput within the work team.
Responsible for supporting the team and team’s objectives.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Possess 3+ years of experience as a Welder
- Have completed welding tests and qualifications
- Adhering to welding processes
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Helping facilitate the team in diagnosing, troubleshooting, and solving welding problems that enhance through-put within the work team
- Performing visual and in-process inspections in accordance with API and ISO quality specifications
- Requiring passing periodic welding tests and qualifications in compliance with qualification procedures
- Supporting the team and team’s objectives
- Training team members
- Some mechanical assembly
- Carbide Brazing experience
- Computer aptitude
- Mechanical assembly
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and well-being activities
- Safety-net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.