Website River Bend Industries
ASME Code Welder Job Highlights
|Title||ASME Code Welder|
|Location||Blanchard, OK, United States|
|Company||River Bend Industries|
River Bend Industries (RBI) designs, manufactures, and installs premier high-pressure testing safety enclosures.
The company is seeking a code welder who can perform welding procedures to meet ASME Sec VIII quality standards. These standards include but are not limited to X-ray and U.T. non-destructive examinations.
Must be familiar with GMAW, FCAW, and SAW welding processes. This position will build ASME pressure vessels as required by supplied drawings and calculations.
- The prospective candidates should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- The candidates should have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of code welding experience.
- Ability to make RT and UT weld repairs
- Ability to meet production scheduled hours
- Ability to use measuring and leveling devices
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, and rules
- Create and maintain a safe and sanitary working environment
- Flexibility to work hours necessary to meet plant requirement
- Maintain a positive, team-oriented attitude
- Must be able to pass code welding certification
- Read and understand blueprints and welding symbols for fabrication
- Set up and run nozzle welds, 6G position
- Set up and run piping welds, 6G
- Support a philosophy of zero accidents by following all applicable safety procedures and maintaining equipment to operate in the safest way possible
- Support Manufacturing Engineering on improvement projects
- Support the efforts of Lean and Continuous Improvement teams
- Understands WPS’s/PQR’s
- Good written/oral communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of machines, tools, their uses benefits, and maintenance
- Knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools, and instruments involved in the production and use of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models
- Knowledge of inputs, outputs, raw materials, waste, quality control, assets, and techniques used for maximizing the manufacturing of products maximizing the manufacturing of products
- Lifting 50lbs.
- Standing on a hard surface for up to 10 hours per day, a non-climate-controlled environment
River Bend Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.rbiokc.com.