Website Kratos Defense & Security Solutions
Assembler Level 2/Spot Welder 2nd Shift Job Highlights
|Title||Assembler – Level 2 – Spot Welder – 2nd Shift|
|Location||Dallastown, PA, United States|
|Company||Kratos Defense and Security Solutions|
Kratos develops and fields transformative, affordable systems, platforms, and products for national security and communications needs. The company is focused on areas where tech advances can have a force multiplier effect, such as unmanned systems, satellite communications, C4ISR, warfighter training, and combat systems.
The company is looking for a Spot Welder who will be responsible for the operation and set-up of welding machinery to weld per specifications and standard operating.
The position will work under the general direction of the Supervisor.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have up to 2 years of related work experience.
- Ensures proper finish according to blueprints, routing, and bill of materials.
- Handles and positions work with/without fixtures, selects proper electrodes/holders, regulate current pressure and time as necessary.
- Maintains clean and functional workstations and adherence to safety policies and procedures.
- Operates and completes set-ups on welding machinery, troubleshoots, and makes adjustments to the equipment as necessary.
- Performs welding processes to include but are not limited to joining, polishing, spot welding tips, surfacing and fabricating sheet metal parts.
- Responsible for reporting concerns, issues, and shortages in a timely manner.
- Works with Floor Leaders to ensure quality control on product lines, and adherence to standard operating procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Team Leader(s).
Work Environment/Physical Requirements
- Ability to follow standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to pass a Pulmonary Function Test
- Ability to perform repetitive motion (rotating wrists, keyboarding, using small/large tools)
- Ability to stand and sit for long periods of time
- Ability to tolerate constant noise (i.e. machine motors)
- Shop Floor Environment
- Basic analytical ability is required; requires minimal problem-solving skills within the framework of standard practice.
- Work consists of related steps or methods selected from varied tasks.
- Duties, objectives, and results have an impact primarily on the quality, accuracy, usefulness of results.
- Work is closely supervised. Follows specific, detailed instructions.
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Life/ADD and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Paid Time-Off (PTO)
Kratos is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – minorities, females, vets, disabled, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class. All qualified job seekers are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit kratosdefense.submit4jobs.com.