Website EMC Mechanical Services
Assembly Shop Fabricator Job Highlights
|Title||Assembly Shop Fabricator|
|Location||Richmond, VA, United States|
|Company||EMC Mechanical Services|
EMC Mechanical Services is a mechanical contractor of choice in the markets through fair business practices and exceeding customer expectations. The provides exceptional services and value while fostering a safe, fulfilling work environment for the partners. Through this shared commitment, it will provide equitable returns to partners and shareholders.
The company is looking for an Assembly Shop Fabricator to be a member of a team who can be relied on to complete tasks assigned within the manufacturing environment with pre-established guidelines.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have experience working within a team environment focused on clear and concise communication
- Assemble fittings of different gauges and sizes
- Assist other employees with their daily duties and assignments
- Assist with set up of tools and equipment
- Comply with all applicable health and safety rules, regulations, and procedures
- Maintain an organized and clean workspace
- Organize assembled fittings on pallets
- Quality check formed fittings and avoid waste
- Demonstrate an internal sense of motivation toward producing products of the highest quality on a consistent basis
- Must be able to pass post-offer pre-employment drug screen, and may be required to satisfactorily complete additional background checks as required (i.e. DMV, criminal history)
- Must be able to use a tape measure and read labels.
- Must have a valid driver’s license or reliable transportation to and from WorkPlace
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to crawl, kneel, squat, and climb.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds on a regular basis, unassisted.
- A 401K with both Roth and Traditional pre-tax options, managed through Empower with a company match of 25% – up to 6% of your annual income
- A diverse, family-oriented company culture that promotes a healthy work/life balance
- Apprenticeship Training Programs
- Dental Insurance coverage through Delta Dental – 2 plan options available
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts on Woodfin services
- Flexible Spending Account
- Medical Insurance coverage through Anthem – 3 plan options available, Health Savings Account available through qualifying medical plans
- Opportunities for cross-training and career development
- Scholarship opportunities for employees and their immediate family
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance coverage through Eye Med.
EMC Mechanical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, gender, pregnancy, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.