Auto Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Steele, AL, United States|
Arcosa provides infrastructure-related products and solutions with leading brands serving engineered structures, construction, and transportation markets.
The company is looking for an Auto Welder who will use jigs/holding fixtures to lay out pieces to be welded according to blueprints, layouts, schematics, or work orders.
The position will use manual/semi-automatic/automatic welding equipment to join, surface, fabricate, and repair parts of metal or other weldable materials.
The Auto Welder also inspects completed work for conformance to specifications and performs minor maintenance to equipment.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have at least 1 year of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience reading blueprints or operating a robotic or sub-arc welder is preferred.
- Maintain and complete all required records
- May be involved in safety committees or initiatives
- May operate appropriate transportation equipment to move materials or product
- Observe all standard safety practices
- Perform minor maintenance to welding equipment (e.g. changes tips)
- Position components of fabricated metal products preparatory to welding
- Set up and operate automatic welding equipment to weld metal pieces together according to layouts, blueprints, or work orders
- Weld metal parts together manually and by using an automatic welding machine
- Weld straight seams with consistently acceptable results
- Perform other duties as assigned
- The ability to maintain a good attendance record
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Other savings benefits available based on location and job
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Pay
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Business Travel Accident
- Critical Illness
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability and Short-Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Leadership development programs
- Recognition programs
- Service awards
- Training development resources
- Tuition reimbursement
Arcosa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.