Website Brunk Industries
Automation Engineer Job Highlights
|Location||Lake Geneva, WI, United States|
Brunk Industries is an industry leader specializing in high precision metal components for the medical device industry and other high-tech applications as well. The services include precision metal stamping and contract assembly.
The company is looking for an Automation Engineer who will support and develop new equipment for manufacturing operations by providing electrical/mechanical designs, writing and editing equipment code for improvements.
The tasks include safety controls, High Voltage, PLC, CNC, VFD, Motor drives HMI, robot, and other electrical/mechanical devices.
- The prospective applicants should have completed a Bachelor of Science in Electrical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Chemical Engineering, or Material Science from a school, college, or university.
Note: The minimum educational requirement may be substituted by relevant experience, learned competencies, or certifications obtained throughout one’s career.
- The candidates should have 5 plus years in developing manufacturing processes for a high-volume global manufacturer
- Design electro/mechanical equipment and utilize can and solid works to document the process
- Drive Continuous Improvement activities to meet and exceed operational objectives and goals.
- Generate a material list, schedules, and budgeting.
- Implement process changes as required by customer request or in response to manufacturing quality issues on both new and existing processes
- Mentor others, to further understand the current manufacturing process including the design and development of new manufacturing processes.
- Programming logic for controllers and other devices.
- Provide engineering expertise to the sales and customer service teams in working with customers including delivering technical presentations
- Represent the Engineering team and provide expertise to the integrated development team including Design, Purchasing, Quality, Supply Chain, Customer Service, and Manufacturing at all times.
- Write Operating and troubleshooting instructions for the equipment.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to make and meet commitments in a fast-paced, technology-driven environment
- Demonstrated experience with Programming and Documentation
- Expertise to interpret technical drawings
- High-level proficiency in the use of AB Logic, Solid Works, HMI software, CNC code, and structured text, and Microsoft Office.
- Certification in Project Management, Six Sigma, LEAN
- Experience in process development in an integrated team environment
- Knowledge of metal stamping, metal finishing, metal plating, and machining processes
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Work Environment
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Retirement Savings Plans
- Must be able to perform light lifting < 50 lbs.
- Must wear proper PPE (protective shoes, safety glasses, hearing protection, etc.) and follow LOTO procedures.
- Work is in an office and manufacturing environment with the noise and some grinding dust.
Brunk Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunk.com.