Website Strike Group
B-Pressure Rig Welder (Journeyman) Job Highlights
|Title||B-Pressure Rig Welder (Journeyman)|
|Location||Crossfield, AB, Canada|
Strike Group is a leading energy service and construction company supporting the oil and gas industry throughout the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin.
The company is searching for a B-Pressure Rig Welder (Journeyman) with orbital welding experience in oil and gas construction/facility maintenance.
Typical welds include big bore position and roll welds with an orbital welder or by hand with flux core as per welding procedure specifications, weld maps, and work packages.
- The applicants should have a B-Pressure ticket and CWB certification
- Possess a valid Journeyman certificate of qualification issued by the appropriate province or federal authority
- The candidates should have an experience in welding with RMD for the root pass as well as experience with flux core
- Conduct repairs, modifications, and retrofits
- Excellent knowledge of running a Lincoln orbital welding system or by hand with flux core on 16” to 48” pipe
- Monitor parts usage and report on any material issues
- Welding of pipe spools with an emphasis on Safety, Quality, and Production while working in accordance with client specifications and Strike’s weld procedures
- Work with a Non-destructive Testing Inspector
- Ability to interpret acorn drawings
- Comfortable working outdoors
- Developed analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Exemplary professional verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with construction methods, techniques, and labour requirements and how they apply to industrial construction projects
- Proactively seeks and accomplishes tasks that lead to a safe, efficient, and productive work environment
- Must pass pre-employment alcohol and drug test
- Valid driver’s license and clean driver abstract
- The company offers comprehensive benefits, competitive wages, and opportunities for career growth.
To apply for this job please visit www.strikegroup.ca.