Welder/B Pressure/Pipeline Job Highlights
|Location||Valemount, BC, Canada|
Ledcor Group of Companies is one of the most diversified construction companies, serving the building, heavy industrial, civil and infrastructure, mining, pipeline, power, and communications sectors. Ledcor also owns operations in aviation, forestry, marine transportation services, property investment, and wastewater treatment.
The company is seeking a B Pressure Welder who has extensive experience using SMAW, Semi-Auto with an RMD Root, and Automatic welding procedures.
You have experience welding pipes on a pipeline construction project site.
- Having a valid CWB all positions ticket would be considered an asset
- Must be an Interprovincial Red Seal or have a Journeyman Welding ticket from a recognized provincial training authority
- Must have a Carbon Steel Performance Qualification ticket for SMAW F3/F4
- Must possess a valid “B” pressure (Alberta) or Class “A” (British Columbia) ticket
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must have previous welding experience in a Mainline pipeline setting
- Previous experience operating CRC M-300 or CRC M-600 mechanized welding systems is highly regarded
- Previous experience using a low hydrogen downhill progression welding consumable
- Previous experience using the RMD process for Root pass is highly regarded
- Previous experience welding on pipe larger than 24” required
- Cleans and checks for defects
- Follows and adheres to the Parameters listed within the Welding Procedure
- Perform pipeline welding above ground and within the excavation where required
- Performs Pipe welding utilizing SMAW, Semi-Auto with RMD root welding procedures.
- 6 days on, 1 day off.
- Extended long weekends
- Modified schedule equivalent to a 3/1
- Camp based accommodation provided
Ledcor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ledcor.com.