B Pressure Welder Job Highlights
|Title||B Pressure Welder|
|Location||Calgary, AB, Canada|
Enerflex is a global leader in full-service natural gas compression, processing, refrigeration systems, and electric power generation equipment and a premier provider of related engineering and mechanical services.
The individual will have a continual focus on safety, quality, cost control, and customer satisfaction when performing the duties of the position.
The position will report to the Supervisor and Lead Hand.
- The applicants should hold a valid B Pressure Welder Certificate and must pass a shop “B” Pressure weld test
- Experience in vessel or process pipe, preferably with natural gas compressor packages
- Experience working on new and used piping systems
- Ensure all welding equipment is clean and functional
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments using processes
- Participating in, accepting, and adopting the safety principles
- Read and interpret welding process specifications
- Ability to work overtime or shift work
- Commitment to promoting and being a part of a safe work environment
- Results-oriented and a team player
- May be required to direct, coach, and mentor Junior B Welders
- Competitive Compensation
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program
- Employer Paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Incentive Programs
- Safety Focused Culture
Enerflex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company considers all qualified persons without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, genetic information, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Equal employment opportunities are provided in recruitment, hiring, promotions, wages, benefits, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
To apply for this job please visit enerflex.startdate.ca.