Barge Cleaner Job Highlights
|Location||Cassville, WI, United States|
ADM unlocks the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. The company transforms natural products into a complete portfolio of ingredients and flavors for foods and beverages, supplements, nutrition for pets and livestock, and more. It is a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company.
The company is looking for a Barge Cleaner (laborer) to join its team.
- No education level is mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- Possess some related experience (preferred but not required)
- Assisting harbor boat, mechanics, and welders may also be required
- Barge cleaning prep – pumps, wash hose, and hooking up the crane
- Cleaning Barges – decks, hoppers, and covers
- General upkeep of crane barges, shops, and yard
- Learn hand signals for crane operations
- Welding and metal fabrication (desired but not required)
- Ability to work in a flexible way that allows for changes in assignments and priorities depending upon identified needs
- Ability to work safely, exercise initiative and good judgment
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Promote the ADM Way and core values
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs., pump and shingle barges, learn barge terminology, learn emergency procedures
- Must be able to work in all types of climates
- Must pass a pre-employment Company human performance exam (physical ability test)
- The company offers a complete benefits package, including 401(k)/ESOP, pension, health, life, and dental insurance
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.