Basket Fabrication – Cutter/Welder Job Highlights
|Title||Cutter/Welder (Basket Fabrication)|
|Location||Fitzgerald, GA, United States|
Eaton improves the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions to manage electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently, and more reliably.
The company is looking for a Cutter/Welder (Basket Fabrication) who will be responsible for cutting, preparing, staging, assembly, and welding strainer baskets for the manufacturing department.
Organizing and maintaining basket component inventory and accurate reporting of usage are included.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have previous metal fabrication and welding experience.
- Ability to stand for extended periods and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Accurately use measurement and cutting equipment such as tape measures calipers, hand shears, table shear, drill press, cut off tools, grinders, engraver, and inductive spot-welding machines
- Adhere to Eaton, Safety, Environmental and Ethical policies and procedures
- Assist with cycle counting of inventory and annual physical inventory as needed
- Follow all established job procedures
- Meet quality and productivity objectives and targets for the department
- Read and interpret prints, charts, work orders, and other documents used in the manufacture of strainer baskets
- Use roll forming equipment and perform simple assembly of metal components
- Will rotate shifts and work overtime as required
- Work with limited supervision
- The candidate must be a team player and willing to perform other tasks as required
- Possess computer/software skills
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. The company is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.eaton.com.