Website Genuine Parts Company
Belt Technician Job Highlights
|Location||Warwick, RI, United States|
|Company||Genuine Parts Company|
Genuine Parts Company (GPC) is a global service organization engaged in the distribution of automotive and industrial replacement parts.
Motion Industries provide the highest levels of mechanical service and product repair to meet the needs of customers.
The company is looking for a Belt Technician who will handle things like repairing/installing conveyor belts or repairing/maintaining mechanical equipment.
- No education level is mentioned, yet having a High School Diploma will be a plus.
- Machinist experience
- Welding experience
- Experience in Industrial Maintenance required
- Experienced in conveyor belt splicing, repair, installation, and mechanical repair
- High mechanical intelligence
- Repair Shop and Field Service experience
- Install, splice, and repair conveyor belts at the customers’ locations
- Repair or replace motors, bearings, pulleys, and other related items
- Use welding, schematic reading, tube bending, repair shop experience, and field service experience to make accurate and timely repairs
- Ability to work overtime and weekends
- Valid Driver’s License (required)
- The company offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
Genuine Parts Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. GPC recruits, hires, trains, promotes, assigns, transfers, and terminates employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience, conduct, and other legitimate business reasons. The company conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.genpt.com.