Website Mineral Resources Limited
Boilermaker (Bibra Lake Workshop) Job Highlights
|Title||Boilermakers – Bibra Lake Workshop|
|Location||Perth Metropolitan, WA, Australia|
|Company||Mineral Resources Limited|
Mineral Resources Limited (MinRes) is an innovative and leading mining services company with a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities, including iron ore and lithium.
The company is seeking a Boilermaker who will ensure that the Carbon Art Team is producing high-quality materials, whilst at all times adhering to safe working procedures and maintaining clear lines of communication with all personnel.
The position will report to the Workshop Supervisor.
- The applicants should have a Boilermaker Trade Certification
- Previous experience within a workshop manufacturing environment and the ability to learn processes quickly
- Understanding of Taking 5’s and safety procedures at work
- Ability to maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that you do
- High attention to detail
- Ability to pass required pre-employment medical and DAS tests
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- High-Risk Licenses or Tickets will be highly regarded
- Additional Leave
- Career Development
- Competitive Salary
- Discounts and Offers
- Employee Referral
- Employee Share Plan
- Flexible Working
- Income Protection
- Maternity Leave
- Mental Health Support
- Quarterly Bonus
- Salary Packaging
- Service Accumulation
- Service Awards
- World-Class Office
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer. The company encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
To apply for this job please visit careers.mineralresources.com.au.