Website Newmont Corporation
Boilermaker Job Highlights
|Location||Boddington, WA, Australia|
Newmont is the world’s leading gold company and a producer of copper, silver, zinc, and lead. It is an industry leader in value creation, supported by robust safety standards, superior execution, and technical proficiency.
The company is hiring a Boilermaker who will work in our mobile maintenance team and be responsible for the maintenance of our heavy mobile equipment.
The position will consistently demonstrate commitment to safety and use experience and judgement to ensure workmates stay safe.
- The applicants should have a Boilermaker Welder Trade Qualification
- Experience utilizing a CMMS system
- Experienced or familiar with ground engaging tools and magnetic particle testing
- The position will work as per the work schedule.
- C Class Manual Driver’s License
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Newmont is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, placing, and promoting the best individual for each position without regard to personal characteristics such as gender, race, nationality, ethnicity, social and indigenous origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation, etc.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.newmont.com.