Website Atlas Copco
Boilermaker Job Highlights
|Location||Philadelphia, PA, United States|
Atlas Copco has been turning industrial ideas into business-critical benefits. It delivers value and innovates with the future in mind by listening to customers and knowing their needs.
Atlas Copco USA handles the sales and service of industrial gas and air compressors, dryers and filters, compressor parts and service, and vacuum pumps; construction and demolition tools including mobile compressors, pumps, light towers, and generators and handheld tools; industrial electric, pneumatic, cordless transducerized assembly tools, alongside an extensive range of pneumatic grinders, sanders, drills, and chipping hammers and riveting systems.
The company is looking for a Boilermaker who will construct, assemble, maintain, and repair stationary steam boilers and boiler house auxiliaries.
Align structures or plate sections to assemble boiler frame tanks or vats, following blueprints. Work involves the use of hand and power tools, plumb bobs, levels, wedges, dogs, or turnbuckles.
Assist in testing assembled vessels. Direct cleaning of boilers and boiler furnaces. Inspect and repair boiler fittings, such as safety valves, regulators, automatic control mechanisms, water columns, and auxiliary machines.
- The applicants may be required to have a High School Diploma
- OSHA 10 Certification
The candidates should have the following ones-
- Boilermaker Experience – 3 years
- Pipe Setter – 3 years
- Welding/Fabricating – 3 years
- Aligning and fitting components
- Assembling/Disassembling scaffolds and platforms
- Burning, gouging, and welding
- Clean boiler using scrapers, wire brushes, and cleaning solvents
- Directing crane operations
- Install packaged boiler systems into buildings and manufacturing facilities
- Lay out prefabricated parts of larger boilers before assembling them
- Loading and unloading materials
- Removing and replacing tubes
- Replace or repair broken valves, pipes, or joints, using hand and power tools, gas torches, and welding equipment
- Rigging materials for movement
- Test and inspect boiler systems for leaks or defects
- Use blueprints to determine locations, positions, or dimensions of parts
- Excellent Attendance
- Team Player
Atlas Copco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.atlascopcogroup.com.