Boilermaker Job Highlights
|Location||Newman, Western Australia, Australia|
Thiess is a global company that partners with clients to deliver excellence in open cut and underground mining. The company’s expertise spans most of the world’s commodities including metallurgical and thermal coal, lignite, iron ore, copper, nickel, gold, and diamonds. It offers the widest range of in-house surface mining capabilities and critical underground mining services.
The company is searching for a Boilermaker who will represent the Maintenance Team. The position has the chance to take on a range of maintenance activities at the Mt Holland Mine.
- The applicants should have Trade Certificate in Engineering Fabrication or Equivalent
- The candidates should have previous open cut mining experience in the maintenance of a heavy earthmoving fleet essential
- Carrying out pre-start checks
- Perform the repair and maintenance of the mobile fleet and other equipment in accordance with Thiess servicing, lubrication, and maintenance systems documentation
- Responsible for workshop tooling used and advising the Supervisor of any tooling which is unsafe
- Setting and maintaining high housekeeping standards
- Source technical information from the relevant available reference manuals, technical bulletins, and computer-based systems
- HR drivers licence (desirable)
- Proven compliance and commitment to health and safety at all times
To apply for this job please visit careers.pageuppeople.com.