Boilermaker Job Highlights
|Location||Iron Bridge, Western Australia, Australia|
Civmec is an integrated multi-disciplinary heavy engineering and construction provider to the metals and minerals, oil and gas, infrastructure, as well as marine and defence markets.
The company is looking for a Boilermaker to join its team on the Iron Bridge Project for the SMPE&I Process Plant Construction – Dry Plant.
This role will be FIFO from all Australian Capital cities.
- The applicants should have a Trade Certificate in Boilermaking, Metal Fabrication or Plateworker
- Nationally recognised Construction Safety Awareness Card
- The candidates should have previous construction experience in the mining and resources sector
- Able to mark out steel components.
- Apply temporary bracing, where required, to ensure post welded component is within tolerance and dimensions
- Cut, notch, drill, ream, shape and form steel components using correct tooling i.e. Rota Broach, oxy and acetylene, etc.
- Interpret engineering and detail fabrication drawings, specifications, and standards
- Straighten steel components where applicable post welding to comply with dimensions
- Current Demonstrate First Attack Firefighting Equipment Certificate
- The company offers an inclusive workplace with a ‘Never Assume’ culture, sustained by our experienced and supportive management team.
- It believes in providing our employees with upskilling, career progression, and ongoing employment opportunities.
- Civmec’s Reward and Recognition program acknowledge the hard work of our employees on a weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- This role is paid in accordance with the applicable Enterprise Agreement.
Civmec is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
To apply for this job please visit careers.civmec.com.au.