Website WesTrac Cat
Boilermaker Job Highlights
|Location||Perth Airport, Western Australia, Australia|
WesTrac Cat is one of the world’s leading Caterpillar dealers. It specialises in the supply and maintenance of Caterpillar earthmoving equipment to the mining, construction, forestry, agriculture, and transport industries. It offers customers a whole of life management model designed to make owning and operating equipment as easy, profitable, and safe as possible.
The company is hiring a Boilermaker who will have previous exposure working with heavy mobile equipment to customers’ specifications and quality assurance.
The role will involve a lot of FCAW welding procedures plus a weld test as part of the initial interviewing screening process.
- The applicants should have an Australian-recognised Trade Certificate with post-trade experience.
- The candidates should have heavy mobile equipment experience – mining equipment will be seen as advantageous
- Be well aligned and exhibit WesTrac’s SPARC values of Safety, Pride, Accountability, Respect, and Customer.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
- Discounted health insurance.
- Discounts on a number of fantastic brands including Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Crown, Qantas, etc.
- Family-friendly, Perth-based rostered work – Home every night.
- Fantastic team environment and culture.
- Income Protection Insurance.
- Paid parental leave.
- Referral incentives
- Salary Sacrifices available for airline memberships, cars, etc.
- Unrivalled training, development, and career progression opportunities.
- Work-life balance focused with a reputable Employee Assistance Program available.
WesTrac is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from female, Aboriginal, and Torres Strait Island candidates.
To apply for this job please visit careers.westrac.com.au.