Website Rio Tinto
Boilermaker MEM Job Highlights
|Location||Paraburdoo, Western Australia, Australia|
Rio Tinto is a pioneer in mining and metals. The company produces materials essential to human progress. Iron ore for steel, aluminum for cars and smartphones, copper for wind turbines, electric cars, and the pipes that bring water to our home. Borates that help crops grow, titanium for paint – and diamonds that celebrate the best things in life.
The company is hiring a Boilermaker with experience maintaining heavy mobile equipment.
Note: The role is open to applicants residing in or willing to permanently relocate to Paraburdoo.
- The applicants should have Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication or equivalent Boilermaker Trade Qualification.
- The candidates should have experience working on open-cut mobile equipment including Caterpillar, Komatsu, and surface drill rigs
- Carry out scheduled and breakdown maintenance to a variety of heavy mobile equipment
- Conduct preventive maintenance inspections
- Ensure that maintenance standards are kept at a high quality
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the equipment or work procedures
- Familiar with SAP or similar maintenance system
- High-Risk Licences such as Forklift and EWP
- Strong fault finding and good all-round skills
- Working at Heights
- A competitive base salary reflective of your skills and experience with an annual incentive program
- A permanent position working directly for Rio Tinto
- A work environment where safety is always the number one priority
- The attractive share ownership plan
- Career development and education assistance to further your technical or leadership ambitions
- The company provided insurance cover
- Comprehensive medical benefits including subsidised private health insurance for employees and immediate family
- Exclusive employee discounts (banking, accommodation, cars, retail, and more)
- Extensive salary sacrifice and salary packaging options
- Leave for all of life’s reasons (vacation/annual, paid parental, sick leave)
- Ongoing access to family-friendly health and medical wellbeing support
- Relocation to Paraburdoo, Western Australia
- C Class Australian Manual Driver’s License or higher
Rio Tinto is committed to an inclusive environment where people feel comfortable themselves. The company treats each other fairly and with dignity regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, or anything else that makes us different.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.riotinto.com.