Website Saunders International
Boilermaker/Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
Saunders International is an engineering and construction firm which specialises in the design, construction, and maintenance of steel bulk storage tanks and associated facilities. Saunders International services a client base comprising a variety of “blue chip” companies operating in the oil and gas, resources, chemicals, and water industries.
The Engineering Procurement and Construction Division specialise in the design and construction of bulk storage tanks and associated facilities.
The Facilities Maintenance Division specialise in the repair, maintenance, and rehabilitation of above-ground bulk storage tanks.
The company is looking for a Boilermaker/Welder and Trades Assistants to join the team on a Casual basis for two separate projects.
- The applicants should be a Trade Qualified Boilermaker (Australian recognised)
- Aluminium smelter operations
- Oil and Gas industry
- Port operations and logistics
- Tank and pressure vessel
- Terminal and refinery
- Welding tickets would be highly regarded
- The candidates will do the required work as per the company’s needs.
- Ability to complete a pre-employment medical including a drug and alcohol test
- Construction Industry Induction (white card or equivalent)
- Current confined space ticket valid (desirable)
- Current safe work at heights ticket (desirable)
- EWP ticket would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- A forklift ticket would be advantageous
- High safety and quality standards
- Previous heavy industry experience
- The ability to work within a team and unsupervised
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Willingness to work flexibly within your role to assist others within the team.
To apply for this job please visit careers.saundersint.com.