Boilermaker/Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Brisbane, Queensland, Australia|
Hanson Australia is a leader in the supply of building and construction materials across all segments from large engineering and infrastructure projects, multi-residential and detached buildings, commercial, industrial and social developments to smaller domestic alterations and additions.
Placecrete Australia Pty Ltd. is a concrete supply, pump, and place business working on major projects across Brisbane and surrounding areas.
Placecrete is recruiting a Boilermaker/Welder who will perform maintenance activities for the mobile and satellite concrete pumping equipment.
- Hold tickets: Confined Spaces, Working at Heights, and Forklift
- Other tickets will be highly regarded: Current First Aid Certificate. EWP, CN, and Dogging/Rigging
- Possess boilermaker/welder experience – concrete/quarry/mining industries (preferred)
- Conduct routine inspections
- Enter and work in work at heights
- Metalwork: fabrication, cutting, grinding, drilling, etc.
- MIG, TIG, and Stick welding doing fixed plant maintenance and repairs and pressure pipe welding.
- On-site work and workshop work
- Provide engineering solutions to fixed and mobile plants
- Mechanically minded – preferred – but not essential
- Knowledge and understanding of safety systems, work methods, and risk assessments
- Possess strong work ethic
- A competitive hourly rate
- Be part of a highly recognized global brand name and growing organisation
- Ongoing career and development opportunities
- Tools of the trade, uniform, and PPE
To apply for this job please visit heidelbergcement.csod.com.