Website Crown Equipment Corporation
Building Maintenance Technician Job Highlights
|Title||Building Maintenance Technician|
|Location||Celina, OH, United States|
|Company||Crown Equipment Corporation|
Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. The company is the world’s largest lift truck manufacturer and provides the safest, most efficient, and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
The company is seeking a Building Maintenance Technician to join its team.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- The candidates are expected to have some previous work experience.
- Do maintenance tasks involving cutting, fabricating, welding, and installing items in manufacturing areas, building repairs, minor construction, heavy moving, snow removal, painting, cleaning/stripping, and sealing floors.
- Operate and drive construction equipment, tractors, trucks, lift trucks, snorkels, scissor lifts and etc.
- Perform basic and complex building maintenance-related tasks and know the proper technical requirements and methods needed to complete these tasks, for both inside and outside areas of all company plants and satellite structures.
- Must be able to read and understand prints and have basic math skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have knowledge of building structures.
- Some knowledge of electrical and plumbing.
- A valid driver’s license is required, and a CDL license is helpful.
- Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.
- This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided.
Note: Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
- The company offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including health/dental/vision/prescription drug plan, flexible benefits plan, 401k retirement savings plan, life, and disability benefits, paid holidays, paid vacation, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
Crown Equipment Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit us-careers.crown.com.