Website C&W Services
Building Wellness Manager Job Highlights
|Title||Building Wellness Manager|
|Function||Health Care Provider|
|Location||Fontana, CA, United States|
C&W Services helps the clients to drive down facility operating expenses, increase facility efficiency and uptime, make strategic business decisions, and create a positive occupant experience.
Reliability, Maintenance, and Engineering (RME) is looking for a Building Wellness Manager who will supervise, lead and support operations, inspect, and maintain processes to mechanical, electrical, and plumbing equipment and systems in assigned facilities.
Perform inspections and repairs to assigned property interior and exterior areas, including walls and flooring, installed fixtures, roofing systems, lighting, etc.
- The applicants should have a Bachelor’s Degree from a college or university or 2+ years of experience
- 5+ years of experience in general building repair and maintenance, plumbing, and electrical
- 2+ years of experience in a lead or supervisory role
- Experience with HVAC, fluid handling/pumping, fluid filtering, mechanical systems, welding, and electrical systems engineering and operation
- Comply with departmental policy for the safe storage, usage, and disposal of hazardous materials
- Demonstrate the proper use and care of tools and instruments
- Ensure work performed is accomplished efficiently with a minimum amount of disruption and inconvenience
- Give hands-on instruction in basic maintenance, safety, and troubleshooting procedures
- Lift a minimum of 50 lbs. and use ladders up to 30 ft., with or without reasonable accommodation
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace
- Maintain and ensure availability of an adequate operating inventory of tools and supplies
- Maintain and install new equipment and facilities
- Order parts and equipment required for repair
- Perform or delegate preventative maintenance tasks to the appropriately qualified maintenance staff member
- Prepare and submit purchase order requests, develop sources for stock materials, and perform periodic checks for supplies
- Provide training and supervision aimed at expanding the capabilities of the operations staff
- Recommend and estimate facilities repairs and improvements for inclusion in the annual budget
- Schedule preventative maintenance with minimum disruption of building services
- Supervise and implement the preventative maintenance program
- Ability to lead others in a technical role and interact with all levels of management.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and internet usage and navigation
- Completion of an applicable technical training program Possess mechanical and electrical aptitude and have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or on a team
- Candidates must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license.
- A Safety-First Culture
- Advancement Opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits that start on your first day
- Training to work in a Cutting-Edge Facility
- Weekly Pay
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.cushmanwakefield.com.