Building Wellness Mgr Job Highlights
|Title||Building Wellness Manager|
|Location||Middletown, DE, United States|
Amazon is a multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
The company is looking for a Building Wellness Manager who will supervise, lead and support operations, inspect, and maintain processes to mechanical, electrical, and plumbing equipment and systems in assigned facilities.
The position also performs inspections and repairs to assigned property interior and exterior areas, including walls and flooring, installed fixtures, roofing systems, lighting, etc.
- The applicant should have passed a Bachelor’s Degree from a college/university or Equivalent Experience.
- The candidate should have 2+ years of equivalent experience working at Amazon.
- Ensure work performed is accomplished efficiently with a minimum amount of disruption and inconvenience
- Supervise and implement the preventative maintenance program
- Schedule preventative maintenance with minimum disruption of building services
- Perform or delegate preventative maintenance tasks to the appropriately qualified maintenance staff member
- Order parts and equipment required for repair
- Maintain and install new equipment and facilities
- Provide training and supervision aimed at expanding the capabilities of the operations staff
- Demonstrate the proper use and care of tools and instruments
- Give hands-on instruction in basic maintenance, safety, and troubleshooting procedures
- Comply with departmental policy for the safe storage, usage, and disposal of hazardous materials
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace
- Recommend and estimate facilities repairs and improvements for inclusion in the annual budget
- Maintain and ensure availability of an adequate operating inventory of tools and supplies
- Prepare and submit purchase order requests, develop sources for stock materials, and perform periodic checks for supplies
- 2+ years of experience in a lead or supervisory role
- 5+ years of experience in general building repair and maintenance, plumbing, and electrical
- Able to travel to multiple sites within 50 miles of the home station and have reliable transportation
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil)
- Completion of an applicable technical training program
- Experience with HVAC, fluid handling/pumping, fluid filtering, mechanical systems, welding, and electrical systems engineering and operation
- Possess mechanical and electrical aptitude, and have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or on a team
- Amazon’s 401(k) plan provides you an opportunity to defer compensation for your long-term savings and includes a company match. The plan offers a variety of investment options to help you reach your financial goals.
- Company-paid basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance with the option to enroll in additional coverage for you and your dependents.
- Company-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability.
- Our Medical plan options give you the flexibility to select the right health care coverage for you and eligible family members.
- Lift a minimum of 50 lbs. and use ladders up to 30 ft., with or without reasonable accommodation
- Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.