Burner Job Highlights
|Location||Ooltewah, TN, United States|
EnerSys is the global leader in stored energy solutions for industrial applications. The company provides an extensive line of motive power, reserve power, aerospace/defense, and specialty batteries with a full range of integrated services and systems. EnerSys is the power/full solution for stored DC power products.
The company is searching for a Burner who be focusing primarily on our Motive Power applications, which include industrial lift trucks and pallet jacks, rail equipment, mining equipment, and airline ground support equipment.
Some of the motive power brands include Hawker, Ironclad, General Battery, and Fiamm. Wherever there is a need for motive power, EnerSys offers the perfect energy solution.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to do basic Maths
- Ability to read, write, and understand the local language
- Possess a valid forklift license
- Not mentioned, yet having previous work experience will be a plus.
- Perform work instructions to complete product assembly
- Clean cells
- Inspect finished product
- Read and work from work orders
- Remove and replace damaged cells
- Set up and operate various types of burning boxes, torches, welders, or saws
- No supervisory responsibilities
- Employees are responsible for wearing the required Personal Protective Equipment in the proper manner at all times.
- Must be able and willing to wear a respirator.
- Must be able and willing to work varying schedules which may include nights, weekends, and public holidays.
- Must be able to frequently bend; twist; reach; stoop; kneel or crouch.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds/23 kilos on a daily continuous basis. Anything heavier will be done with the assistance of a mechanical device or with the assistance of another employee.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- This position is exposed to harmful materials such as lead/fiberglass products. Periodic blood tests are required to measure the level of lead. Precautions are taken by the company/employee to reduce the risk of exposure and help ensure everyone’s safety.
- This position requires working in a plant/warehouse environment. Therefore, expect varying working conditions.
EnerSys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.enersys.com.