Business/Finance Operations Specialist Job Highlights
|Title||Business/Finance Operations Specialist|
|Type||Full Time (2nd shift)|
|Location||Englewood, CO, United States|
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading provider of commercial airplanes, defense, space, and security systems, and global services.
The company (Boeing Digital Aviation Solutions Organization) is recruiting a Business/Finance Operations Specialist who will act as a business integrator supporting Product Research and Incubation in project management, financial reporting, and scheduling.
Employers will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status!
- Applicants should have a Bachelor’s Degree or higher education from a college/university
- Experience in a role requiring project/program management skills
- Experience collecting, interpreting data, and managing high-level projects for Leadership
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting
- Assists in the development and integration of programs, plans, strategies, and processes to meet business goals
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Collects, organizes and provides data according to established processes within the management system to maintain the status of programs, customer and supplier commitments, and compliance
- Develops and manages financial reports internally, invoice tracking, funding management, and routine readouts
- Ensures follow-up action for issue resolution
- Identifies risk and opportunity potential, develops mitigation planning, and refines the business case
- Meets with leadership to gain approval
- Non-financial routine departmental reporting and KPI tracking
- Supports the coordination and clarifies the analysis with business partners to validate results and determine the scope to meet long-range business goals
- Supports the coordination of commitments with internal and external organizations to fulfill strategies
- Experience in Cognos/Business Objects reporting
- SharePoint experience
- Tableau or other business intelligence system experience
- Typically acquired through advanced education (e.g., Bachelor’s) and typically 6 or more years of related work experience
- An equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g., Masters plus 4 years of related work experience, 10 years of related work experience, etc.)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- The company provides an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All the decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.boeing.com.