Butting Lathe Operator Job Highlights
|Title||Butting Lathe Operator|
|Location||Buford, GA, United States|
Heraeus is a leading international portfolio company. The company looks into the processes, challenges, and markets and develops high-quality solutions that strengthen competitiveness in the long term.
The company is seeking a Butting Lathe Operator who will weld cylinders/ingots in preparation for processing on S-Zug towers and weld handles to finish performs for shipment to the customer.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent
- The candidates should have 1-year of relevant experience.
- A minimum of 6 months of manufacturing experience
- Cover other cylinder prep positions as needed
- Operate wastewater treatment system
- Perform housekeeping tasks
- Produce collar-cylinder, j-cylinder, handle-perform, and collar/J extension welds using an oxygen-propane torch on an automated lathe
- Record data/transactions in QDC/SAP
- Support 5S program
- Support all activities within the department as needed or instructed; assist all positions in the department when possible
- Wear appropriate PPE for a hot flame environment
- Basic data entry skills
- Basic math skills
- Strong work ethic, positive outlook, integrity, reliability, into the details, and a team player
- Unwavering commitment to safety, people first, quality, continuous improvement, diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts.
- Visual and mechanical inspection skills
- The company offers attractive compensation, top-notch benefits, and an ideal environment that supports your professional development.
Heraeus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.heraeus.com.