Website Concurrent Technologies Corporation
CAD Designer Job Highlights
|Experience||6 Months-3 Years|
|Location||Johnstown, PA, United States|
|Company||Concurrent Technologies Corporation|
Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC) is an independent, nonprofit, applied scientific research and development professional services organization that provides management and technology-based solutions to a wide range of clients representing state and federal government as well as the private sector.
The company is looking for a CAD Designer to join its team for various design, art/creative, and information technology-related needs.
- The applicants should have passed an Associate’s Degree in Drafting and Design from a college/university.
- The candidates must have at least 6 months to 3 years of experience in the drawing field using Computer-Aided Design (CAD) software such as CREO (preferred), CATIA, Solid Works, etc., and be experienced in configuration management add-ons like Windchill.
- Interact directly with design engineers to develop models and two-dimensional drawings to provide all details required for both internal and external fabrication.
- Must be able to apply appropriate geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) to drawings that meet the functional needs of the components.
- Must be able to work in a highly team-oriented environment and provide opinions and recommendations to design and manufacturing approaches that will increase the efficiency of the developmental process.
- Responsible for solid model and drawing creation of mechanical and electrical components and assemblies.
- Knowledge of symbols for welding, machine finishes, and MIL standard hardware (sizing and selection of)
- Reverse engineering techniques
- Use and understanding of GD&T
- Must be proficient at creating details, assemblies, weldments, and electrical one-lines and panel layouts at all levels.
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Accident Insurance
- Bereavement Leave
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Dependent Day Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday and Paid Leave
- Health Savings Account
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Life Insurance/Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Medical Flexible Spending Account
- Medical and Prescription, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Mutual Funds
- Personal Cancer Expense Protection Insurance
- Parking Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement Program
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Selling Paid Leave
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Assistance Program
- Transportation Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary Disability Insurance
- Wellness Program
CTC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ctc.com.