Carbon Fabricator Job Highlights
|Location||South Bend, IN, United States|
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy.
The company is searching for a Carbon Fabricator who will produce high-quality products and services; assemble and inspect products to ensure the highest quality.
Applicants will be responsible for the work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the area. Set up and monitor the production of products in the area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the site to address safety, production, and quality improvements.
- The applicants should have a High School Graduate or Equivalent
- The candidates should have related work experience in the related field.
- Actively participate in Honeywell Operating System initiatives.
- As a team member, demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems leading to continual process improvements and ever-increasing team effectiveness.
- Demonstrate safe work habits and comply with all safety requirements.
- Follow operating instructions and specific work instructions.
- Follow production schedules and complete work on time within specific time frames.
- Inspect parts against specifications as needed, ensuring the product meets quality standards.
- Maintain equipment and work area in accordance with 5S and TPM standards.
- Set-up and execute various friction materials processes in the areas of forming, furnaces, and finishing of carbon aircraft brake components.
- Understand and interpret blueprints.
- Ability to learn quickly and follow procedures
- Analyze, incorporate, and apply new information and concepts
- Basic reading and writing skills
- Complete work, follow up, and appropriate reporting on responsibilities
- Creative thinking and idea generation.
- Effective team contributor
- Focus on important information and identify key details
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Makes recommendations for improvement in processes
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Math skills that demonstrate a basic understanding of arithmetic.
- Ability to focus on quality while executing job tasks
- Demonstrate flexibility to cross-train and learn multiple processes
- Excellent attention to detail and can follow written and verbal directions
- Good manual dexterity
- Good time-management skills
- Possesses solid teaming and communication skills
- Ensure your financial well-being
- Help you beyond the office door
- Physical and behavioral well-being
- Due to Federal regulations, the candidate must be either a US Citizen or a Lawful Permanent Resident.
Honeywell is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit careers.honeywell.com.