Career Welder Technician Job Highlights
|Title||Career Welder Technician|
|Location||Independence, LA, United States|
Arcosa provides infrastructure-related products and solutions with leading brands serving engineered structures, construction, and transportation markets.
Arcosa Aggregates is searching for a Welder who will support positive safety culture and performs a variety of maintenance tasks and determine causes of operating problems in areas including, but not limited to, plumbing, electrical systems/components, HVAC, carpentry, electrical fixtures/switches/power sources, and mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED.
- The candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the related field.
- Certified Welder
- Confined Space trained
- CPR and First Aid trained
- Fall protection Trained
- Forklift and Man lift Certified
- MSHA Trained
- Prompt, regular, and predictable attendance
- Certified Welder – MIG, TIG, and rod
- Comply with all industry safety rules, procedures, and applicable government regulations
- May be involved in safety committees or initiatives
- Perform basic preventative maintenance and repairs on production equipment such as Vibrating Screens, Crushers, Conveyors, and other mechanical components or structural transfer boxes and chutes for production equipment
- Troubleshoot basic troubleshooting skills
- Perform other duties as assigned
- The ability to stand, stoop, bend, lift, walk, climb stairs, ladders, and catwalks up to 60 feet as required and lift weights up
- The ability to work in a varied outdoor environment (cold, hot, dry, dusty, rainy)
- to 60 pounds.
Arcosa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.