Website Flatiron Construction
Carpenter Job Highlights
|Location||Raleigh, NC, United States|
Flatiron is the trusted provider of innovative solutions to infrastructure challenges. The company builds highways, bridges, airports, rail transit, dams, water facilities, and underground projects across the U.S. and Canada.
The company is searching for a Carpenter who will construct, repair, and install building frameworks and structures made from wood and other materials.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent (preferred)
- Possess experience with hand tools, including squares, levels, and chisels, as well as many power tools, such as sanders, circular saws, nail guns, and welding machines.
- Constructs or repairs materials ensuring compliance with construction specifications.
- Erects, levels, repairs, and installs framework with the aid of rigging hardware and cranes as needed.
- Maintains knowledge of the Company’s values and strategic plan.
- Measures, cuts, and shapes wood, plastic, and other materials as directed.
- Performs additional assignments per management’s direction.
- Comprehensive compensation package
- Employee Assistance Program
- Industry-leading 401(k)/RRSP
- Medical/Extended Health Care, Dental, Vision, or Provincial Medical
Flatiron Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit craft-flatironcorp.icims.com.