Website Hubbell Incorporated
Cellular Operator (Welding) Job Highlights
|Title||Cellular Operator – Welding|
|Location||Centralia, MO, United States|
Hubbell Incorporated is an international manufacturer of quality electrical and electronic products for a broad range of residential and non-residential construction, industrial, and utility applications
Hubbell Power Systems (HPS) engages in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of products used by utilities. HPS is engaged in product solutions for OSP Communication utility purposes and has been actively growing that segment of the business.
The company is searching for a Cellular Operator (Welding) to join its team.
- Applicants may be required a High School Diploma
- Possess work-related experience (a plus)
- May be required to make visual inspections, record production, record scrap, keep required production records, and other operations as required.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret drawings, and routing sheets and have the ability to satisfactorily use calipers, gages, measuring devices, etc., and perform SPC as required.
- Will be required to furnish own hand tools.
- Will be required to maintain machines, equipment, and work area in a clean and orderly manner.
- Processes performed will be, but not limited to, inspecting, measuring, identifying, flame-cutting, programming, forming, bending, blasting, drilling, machining, stamping, and stacking. Welding is excluded.
- Set up, operate, and adjust machines and equipment in order to produce a good quality product. Examples of machines and equipment are but are not limited to, flame cutter, punch press, drill press, forklift, crane, jib crane, shot blast, machining center, pipe cutter, programmer, and other departmental equipment.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. from floor to waist level and waist level to floor.
- Ability to lift 90 lbs. with another person, from waist level to floor.
- Ability to sit or stand and perform repetitive work for a minimum of eight hours.
- Ability to walk, hear, see and have full use of both hands.
- These physical requirements are generalities and work may occasionally exceed the specified levels.
Hubbell Incorporated (its subsidiaries and affiliates) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit careers.hubbell.com.