Cement Technician Job Highlights
|Location||Bloomsdale, MO, United States|
LafargeHolcim is a leading cement producer and provides building solutions. The company offers an unparalleled range of innovative cement, aggregates, asphalt, and concrete products and construction services.
The company is searching for a Cement Technician who will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of the cement plant.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have 1 year of experience in a heavy manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving, and adhering to safety policies in all work environments
- Exercise and encourage core values including but not limited to developing self and coaching others by inspiration and empowerment.
- Maintain documentation, plan and organize work, participate in various team activities
- Perform mechanical maintenance activities, make repairs, installations and replacements on a wide variety of equipment (Example: rigging, cutting, welding, fitting, lubrication, alignments, basic low voltage electrical repairs, housekeeping, hydraulics, pneumatics, operate light and medium-sized plant mobile equipment)
- Perform walk-by inspections and checklists on operating process plant
- Practice and promote safety in such way as including but not limited to: Assessing risks before starting tasks, only performing authorized activities, utilizing proper PPE
- Troubleshoot and optimize equipment during operation and mechanical breakdowns
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Ideal candidates would have a high mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to work any shift are required
- Required to work outside, at heights, warm temperatures, and at times around and over water, in dusty environments and confined spaces.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Comprehensive health care benefits (medical, prescription, dental, and vision)
- Educational Assistance
- Financial security (life and disability benefits)
- Health and well-being benefits (incentive-based plan, Employee Assistance Program, and Financial
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid time off (holidays, vacation, and parental leave)
LafargeHolcim is an Equal Opportunity Employer – male, female, vet, and disabled.
To apply for this job please visit uscareers2-lafargeholcim-na.icims.com.