Website FST Technical Services
Certified Weld Inspector Job Highlights
|Title||Certified Weld Inspector|
|Location||Hillsboro, OR, United States|
|Company||FST Technical Services|
FST Technical Services provides technical and logistical solutions including construction management services, staffing solutions, quality control, project controls, and quality assurance.
The company is looking for a CWI who can handle various manufacturing and management activities.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or Equivalent qualification from a welding school.
- Current AWS certs are required.
- The candidates should have 10+ years in a similar role within the high-tech manufacturing industry, i.e. Semiconductor, Consumer Products, Bio and Biopharmaceutical, etc.
- Possess high purity piping inspection experience.
- Weld Inspection and witnessing
- Attend project coordination meetings, QA/QC meetings, and other meetings as necessary to support client
- Perform occasional off-site inspections at subcontractor manufacturing/prefabrication facilities
- Carry out visual inspection of quality, including straightness, (plumb & level), accessibility to valves, control devices, and other apparatuses as required per the design
- Review all project material requirements and verify conformance to project requirements, including, but not limited to the drawings, specifications, and client s best practices
- Review Procedure Qualification Records (PQR s) and Welding Procedure Specification (WPS s)
- Witness and document pressure tests, flushing activities (including verification of flushing and cleaning water chemistry), and hydraulic balancing as required
- Submit detailed inspection reports confirming conformance to project requirements and expected production in the field
- Witness non-destructive testing as required and provide detailed reports of results, including system, location, contractor, results, and other relevant data
Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO, and paid holidays.
FST Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit fsttechnical.com.