Website Clean Harbors
Certified Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Houston, TX, United States|
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy, and industrial services. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers, and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
The company is seeking a Certified Welder to join its team.
- The applicants may be required to have a High School Diploma
- 3G or 4G Welding certification with the ability to weld MIG and Flux Core (required)
- Possess 3+ years of welding/fabricating experience (required)
- Experience performing flat welding and pipefitting with steel (preferred)
- Experience with welding aluminum and mild steel (required)
- Forklift and heavy equipment experienced (preferred)
- Ensure the shop area is kept clean, tidy, and free of hazards at all times.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, and processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Log all necessary entries of time and materials into the electronic repair order system.
- Perform fabrication, cutting, and welding on heavy equipment;
- Performs other welding duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
- Produce quality products while focusing on given standards.
- Basic hand tools such as pressure winch, rafter square, and die grinder (required)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and related software.
- Competitive above market hourly rates with weekly overtime opportunities
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training, and tuition reimbursement
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Positive and safe work environments
Clean Harbors is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial, or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military and Veteran friendly company!
To apply for this job please visit careers.cleanharbors.com.