Website West Fraser
Certified Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Quesnel, BC, Canada|
West Fraser is a diversified wood products company. The company produces lumber, engineered wood (OSB, LVL, MDF, plywood, particleboard), and other products including pulp, newsprint, wood chips, and renewable energy. West Fraser’s products are used in home construction, repair and remodelling, industrial applications, papers, tissue, and box materials.
The company is seeking a Certified Welder to join its team.
- The applicants should have a Welding Ticket, Level B or A
- PWP #7 & #10 (preferred)
- Possess heavy industry experience
- Previous experience in a flexible multi-skilled work environment
- Actively participate in Cariboo Pulp and Paper safety program
- Operate brazing and soldering equipment
- Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal using processes such as GTAW and SMAW welding
- Operate metal shaping machines such as brakes, shears, and rolls
- Read and interpret blueprints and welding specifications
- Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Valid driver’s license in BC
- The company offers competitive wages and benefits along with a stable, rewarding career.
- Cariboo also offers an attractive relocation package.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.ca.