Certified Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Tulsa, OK, United States|
AAON is a manufacturer of HVAC equipment and is engaged in the engineering, manufacturing, marketing, and sale of semi-custom heating, ventilation, and air conditioning equipment for commercial use.
The company is seeking a Certified Welder who will operate welding equipment in the manufacture of commercial HVAC products.
Communicate effectively with management and co-workers to achieve department and company goals.
- Applicants should be High School Graduates or GED
- Welder Certification (required)
- Possess a minimum of 6 months of industry experience or equivalent experience in a similar industry
- Complete duties in a safe and timely manner in accordance with quality standards and engineering specifications
- Coordinate the work of co-workers and ensure that their work meets all production standards and schedules
- Ensure parts are available and production schedules are met
- Trains new employees
- Use a computer to verify components and wiring diagrams
- Communicate effectively with other welders and management
- Complete all assignments quickly and keep the production line moving
- Fill in on all production lines
- Locate and secure parts for your assigned assemblies
- Maintain a safe and productive work area
- Pass welding test
- Perform duties in the base weld area as needed
- Practice good attendance
- Read tape measure, blueprints
- Set up welding machines for a variety of metals and any thickness
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Perform minor maintenance on the welders
- Stand up to 95 percent of work shift hours
- Work in conditions below 32 degrees or above 90 degrees on occasion
- 401(k) Matching (175%)
- Health Savings Account Matching (175%)
- Health Insurance
- Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Quarterly Profit Sharing
- Tuition Assistance/Reimbursement
AAON is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.