Certified Welding Inspector Job Highlights
|Title||Certified Welding Inspector|
|Type||Full Time (1st Shift)|
|Location||Westminster, CO, United States|
Intertek provides total quality assurance to industries worldwide. The company delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection, and Certification solutions for customers’ operations and supply chains.
The company is seeking a Certified Welding Inspector to join its building and construction team.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma
- ASNT Level I certification in RT (profile); UT-Thickness; MT or PT is preferred
- Current 40-hour radiation safety certificate
- Must have a valid TWIC card
- Assist and learn technical matters involving company NDE procedures and techniques.
- Assist in preparing NDE reports and document data in a clear and timely manner.
- Perform various non-destructive examinations at various client facilities under the direction of a Project Manager, Team Leader, or Level II Technician.
- Provide a professional appearance when interfacing with clients and other coworkers.
- Stay abreast of any new developments in NDE and Rope Access technologies that may be applicable in our business.
- A mindset of safety first
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications
- Maintain open lines of communication with co-workers, clients, and subcontractors
- The ability to organize and report test results and send information to the office for data processing
- The ability to set up and calibrate equipment, and interpret and evaluate results to applicable codes, standards, and specifications
- The ability to solve technical issues in the field
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable driving record are required
- Company Car Provided
- Moving Assistance Provided
- The benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, and more.
Intertek is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
To apply for this job please visit hcog.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.